Monday, May 10, 2010

4 DeAR~haXD

41,Jalan Meranti 4,
Taman Merdeka,
Batu Berendam,
75350 Melaka.



Multimedia University (Melaka Campus)
Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama,
75450 Melaka. 10 May 2010


Dear sir/Madam,

Change My Course From Foundation in Information Technology to Foundation in Management

I’m CHIN PEI WOON, IC:921022-04-5338. My student ID is 1102701333. I would like to appeal against my course above.

2. I was received my offer letter on 5th April 2010. Last time I apply my course is Foundation in Management but sir/madam offer me Foundation in Information Technology. I was very disappointed about the result of application.

3. I would like to appeal my course to management because I’m interesting management course compare to IT course. I have the basic of management when I was in from 5 and I’ll be more familiar with management course.

4. If I study IT I will be very stressful. I really prefer management more than IT. I hope sir/madam will understand.

Lastly, I really hope you can approve my appealing letter. Thank you for spending your pressure time to read my appealing letter. Hope can get the good news as fast as possible. I’ll treasure this opportunity and appreciate your offer.

Thank you very much.

Your Sincerely,



(CHIN PEI WOON)
Student ID: 1102701333

No comments: